Why is my head swelling ?

Hello, I have had right forhead swelling for some years now and the right side of my head tingles and feels like a burning sensation lately and some times aches . I also grind my teeth alot does this have anything to do with my head ? I am 42 years old and once I had been kicked in the head with a steal toed boot many years ago .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Thanks for query
swelling in the fore head needs evaluation ,if large surgical consult some surgeon in your locality.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest