Why is my discharge so soaky and period delayed? Why heart burns?

Hi my name is courtney and I have my periods down like clock work I have 2 periods month my cycle is 14 to 21 days long never passed 21 days I have been ttc with me so and I had 1 period in august towards the beginning I was expecting my period on aug 31 and I am now 6 days late and I tested yesterday and it was negative I m gonna try again in a week. My nipples hurt I m throwing up I have heart burn I sleep untill noon every day and I have extreme amounts of discharge like I m really wet my underwear get soaked. Wondering what you think or advise of what I should do
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer