Why is my 3 month old sons stomach flat after breast feeding and why is he not having good growth ?

my son is 95 days old.he is taking my breast milk but from 3rd month onwards he is not gaining weight when compare to 2nd month .in 2nd month he gained 1 kg but now in 3rd month only 250 grms.i breast feed my baby for 30 min but his stomach always remain flat as if he didnt take anything ,i also check whether sufficient milk is coming thats also fine.i am giving formula milk for past 2 days but he didnt like it he didnt take more than 25 ml .he is not gaining weight and also his stoach is flat always even after feeding .pls tell my son s condition.pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011