Why is belly button bleeding? What is the unpleasant smell? Help

HELLO ..... I M 22 YEARS OLD AND ABOUT 300 LBS ........ I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL CUZ MY BELLY BUTTON WAS BLEEDING BUT THEN AGAIN NO PAIN ...... THEY GAVED ME THESE ANTIBIOTICS INVADE OF AN INFECTION ... AND STOPPED .... THAT WAS ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO .... NOW THE SAME PROBLEM .... IT S NOT AS BAD AS IT WAS AND NO BLOOD JUST THIS UNPLEASEANT SMELL .... I HAVE NO PAIN ...... WHAT CAN IT BE OR WHAT CAN I DO ??? IT S DRIVING ME CRAZY .... PLS . HELP .
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012