Why i feel pain when i move foreskin ?

hi sir i m 22 yr old guy... i have never did sex with any girl. but whin once i had 2 tried facing problem in my penis.. when i had clinched my pennis outer skin it is easily moved but later i get pain in front part of pennis i loosed my temper felling very pain.... then i asked 2 my friends they checked & told that they get sensation bt i get pain.. they suggested me to consult a doctor .. plz help ,me sir .. can i marry? can i eligible to give a birth to child? plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
there is nothing to worry you can marry happily & can have kids without any hesitation
Wish you good health