Why has my weight increased centric around thighs, waist? What can help?

i am pradeep 47 years male .My height is 5 ,11 and weight 66 kgs. I had been maintaining a weight of 58-59 kgs for last 15 years. But since last 20 months my weight have gone from 59 to 66 kgs and incheshave also increased around hips waist belly and thighs. I am leaving a sedentry lifestyle. i have gone through hypothyriodsim and diabetics test but was diagnosed normal. i fail to understand why there is a inch gain and weight gain suddenly .even dieting does not help, what should and how to find the email address YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012