Why has my hair become thin at the front near the quiff after getting sunburnt ?

( I am posting the same question again, the photos of the old one aren t accessible) I am 17 years old male, white skinned. Just went back from holiday. I stood in the sun for no more than 2 days, but I had no sunscreen protection or hat. I am quite sunburnt and I guess my scalp is too, but hair at the front of my head(where my quiff is) is visibly less thick at the roots and I can totally remember it wasn t like this before the sun damage. I didn t really see any hair falling out when washing it, and it s quite a short hairstyle too. I m almost certain that it s all due to the severe sun, what do you think? Is it reversible? You can see a spot, I ve had it since birth , but now it is much more visible and as I said, hair in front of my head isn t as thick as it used to be literally before I exposed myself to the sun. I plan to get it buzz cut, because I don t think it will get any better with this length, what do you think? What else should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
If it is due to sun exposure ,it is temporary and reversible ,it may take 3-6 months to get it reversible. So go for daily head massage along with well balanced diet rich in proteins & multivitamin.also add plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables to your diet.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”