Why does skin on chin peel after intense kissing? Is something wrong with her?

Hi! Here s the weird situation: i m dating a girl for 2 months now and she has a problem with peeling skin on her chin after intense kissing. An example: we meet today and make out, tomorrow her skin on the chin becomes solid and the day after tomorrow it starts to peel and few days later it s back to normal until we meet again. First i thought it was because of my hard beard (haven t shaved for 2 days), but later i noticed it doesn t matter if i shave my face perfectly or come unshaved. She dated several guys during her life and it never happened before, it started when we met. I don t use any aftershave, face cream or balm, just wash my face with water, put shaving foam, shave and finally rinse with water. Any ideas what might prevent that skin peeling?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012