Why does semen flow 2-3 minutes after ejaculation?

after ejaculation white fluid flows even after cleaning for next 2-3 minutes I am 47 yrs old male away from my spouse for last 3 months. For the past sometime whenever I feel urge I mastubrate. Firstly, it takes much time. the ejaculation is not much forceful. Even after ejaculation white fluid flows even after cleaning for next 2-3 minutes.The foreskin gets rough and sensation to touch decreases. Above all the rim of the penis head starts itching as if scratched and when water is poured over burning sensation is there. It goes by and by. It is painful and I regret mastubrating. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Avoid masturbating now. Wash your penis regularly after urination. If problem persists, contact to any sexologist or urologist in person.