Why does penis not erect right? What is wrong?

sir Am Rajasekar 25yrs male, till now I didint had sex contact but I use to masturbate several times, the cuntt also coming at the end stage, I also try to contact with one girl for 2 to 4 times, I cannot insert my penis , am very eager to have sex, but the problem is when normally my penis not getting errect straightly like normal man, my penis when I get into mastru its not errecting properly still 3 years , I dont know what to do....
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear rajasekar007, you need a sexologists help who will take proper history and will suggest certain test at this age if you are not having proper erection you should seek help from qualified sex expert in your area and get your problem solved.