Why does my tummy react badly and has piled up with fat after having diagnosed with gerd,gastritis,ibs and heitaus hernia ?

Hi there, i am a 38 year old lady, who a year and 8 months ago contracted campylobacter thru chicken i ate.Since then i have gone down hill as the months go on. I have been attending hospital and was diagnosed with gerd , gastritis , ibs and heitaus hernia . I am currently taking omeprazole, ranitidine, antepsin, cyciline, senna, citrolpram, and paracetomal and tramadol for the pain. However these drugs are not helping my situation and i tried alot before being on these. I feel tablets are not the answer to my problem. I have now not eaten a meal since march, was put on vsl#3 supplement but that killed my tummy 2. Whatever i put in my mouth my tummy reacts within ten minutess to it. Some nights i am that bad that i end up in a&e for pain relief and to combat the sickness. I dont understand why my tummy reacts this way and what i should be asking my doctor to do for me. I am at my wits end as to this problem and looking 9 months pregnant when my tummy swells even when no food is being digseted, please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011