Why does my nose bleed so often ?

i am now working in saudi and weather is too hot my nose is keeps on bleeding or the blood stock inside is it normal because of the weather
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are probably having this problem due to excessive drying of the nasal mucosa but that is not the only possible reason. Even high BP, nasal allergy, infection can cause this. Better to get checked up by ENT Doctor and get right treatment.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Frequent nasal bleeding cannot be attributed only to hot or dry climate. You need to rule out any systemic problem first like hypertension, nasal allergy or infection, low platelet count, bleeding disorders, etc with the help of your GP.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal