Why does my leg swell after walking ?

iam 20yrs old.. and when i walk alot my feet swells a bit and agian it becums ok after few hours..y does this it a thing to worry?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, after long walking or standing feet become swell up so nothing to worry . keep your leg above the leval of heart when you sit , swelling subsided. it happens in case of hypothyroidism n high blood pressure so you should get bloob test for thyroid profile n monitor your blood pressure. consult your doc if you find hyothyroidism or high BP, otherwise nothing to bother.