Why does my left testicle doesneel as firm as the right testicle after being kicked on the left testicle ?

I got a kick on my left testicle,it got swollen and it got resolved in a couple of days after taking some pain killers and rest.But i notice something about it.Sometimes it doesnt feel as firm as the right one and sometimes it is as firm as the right one.Another discovery that baffles me is that the back of the right testicle seems well rounded and smooth but when i feel the back of the left,it feels soft and i feel veins.I also got to notice a vein running across the side of my left testicle and it is really baffling me cz i really wanna be sure that i am okay,Doctors,Fellas or any one who has knowledge should plz talk to me. I was kicked when i was 13,now i am 19 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011