Why does my anus get heated and I release semen while passing stools ?

hello sir i am 22 sperm released in during toilet(remove wastes) and anus is very heat that time and my penis is small
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
if it happens occasionally then it is natural thing and every one suffer at this age but if it happening every day then you should go to visit a doctor for assesment of case.
thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear surya
welcome to healthcaremagic
you dint mention your married or not. how long are you feelg so and anyother symptoms related. Please write some more relevent history to rule out your problem in detail
Nothing to worry
thanks