Why does it hurt while urinating ?

After i pee it feels like poking i got it checked out and i do not have any infections. my doc said i have a normal penis. it also hurts to pee and it feels like there is still pee in my penis after urinating. my penis is very sensitive after i masterbait. I did it 5 times a day for about a year or a year and 1/2.then this past week or two i cut it down to 2-3 times a day. i have no idea what this is.Please Help .
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Hi i think u are suffering from urgency of micturation and increased frequency of can be due to infections or prostrate carcinoma or infections are ruled out it is only a prostatic condition
Go for thorough check up and first rule out carcinomatous condition then use medical treatment for bph if not go for prostatectomy