Why does child get inactive by evening? Is drowziness, belly pain normal?

Hi, my normaly healthy three year old daughter for the past two days has a higher temp than average... During the mornings she is fine, eats all her breky and seems healthy running round active, but come afternoon she slows down looks drowzy and complains of small belly pain, her temp reaches about 38,8 come evening too, and this lasts througout the night until morning where she seems fine again...
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

The most commonest condition associated with this type of symptom in children is mainly due to worm infestation.
Deworm your child and will improve.
Even of deworming if she has same problems than there are whole lot of conditions which needs to be excluded.