Why do i get an erection during a bowel movement ?

I am having very painful ejaculations and erections with my bowel movements. What would be causing these issues?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I am having very painful ejaculations and erections with my bowel movement. What would be causing this issue? i have already been on one round of antibiotics and my doctor is stumped. He is sending me to a urologist. I am very concerned and looking for any possible information that I may need to prepare myself.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Do u mastrubate during bowel evacuation?
Usually erection can happen when u give presure to while passing stool, its better to consult urologist to examine any problem and treat accordingly.
Dont worry,

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.