Why do i get a single white eyelash in a same place ?

HI, I am a 44 years old healthy female from China ( without any medical problem). I just found out that I have a single white eyelash on my right eye about a month ago. Actually it fell off about 2 weekes ago, now it grew back on, again on exactly the same spot. I am so worried. What do I need to do? Thank you very much!!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Thanks for your thanks,
have you got any white patch at the route of that particular hair ? if not nothing to worry.
ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
The white hair you got will come again and again even if you plucked.
Consult dermatologist,he will remove from the route by laser or by other means.
Ok and bye.