Why do i feel uncomfortable every time i go on top while having intercourse ?

Every time i have sexual intercourse i find that it is very, very uncomfortable whilst on top and sat up right. I just wondered if this is normal as i don't think i could have an STI? Neither me nor my boyfriend have had other sexual partners before or whilst being together. Every time i have sexual intercourse i find that it is very, very uncomfortable whilst on top and sat up right and a number of other positions apart from missionary (normal). I just wondered if this is normal as i don t think i could have an STI? Neither me nor my boyfriend have had other sexual partners before or whilst being together. I know this is a stupid question, and i feel ridiculous asking.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
He's hitting your cervix. That's a common problem with this position and doggy style. Look it up.