Why do i drip after urinating ?

i have a problem that after urination few drops of urine comes out of my penis.also when there pressure of urintion i find my underwear wet with some drop of urine.can you suggest me measures to curb this problem age : 22 years sex : male this problem is from one year
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Hi, i would like to know if there is associated pain before, during or after urination.? If u had any infections of urinary tract in past? Or any trauma history, meaning accidents....?? Contact me back with your replies.We will proceed further. Good Luck!!!!