Why do I use toilet often, have stomach cramps and flat feel while on period?

I m on my period and I get really bad cramps in my stomach put I can t swallow tablets I m only 16 ,!also I go to the toilet often and that hurts my stomach and makes the pain agonising and I can t bare it so I decided not to eat anything,also I suffer from flat feet ,and every time I sit like on my bum back sort of my feet go numb and go all weird.and I ve got braces and really scared cause I m having them tightened tomorrow and I feel generally unwell so what can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012