Why do I urinate more often after smoking? Why is skin turning yellow, getting dizzy and tired?

I have a question. that it will help me a lot and probably. saved my life I started. to urine . a lot since. I ws 16 I m 22 male well I started. to smoke . weed 15 and I would still urine. a lot I wouldn t. feel. noting. strange. until I ws like 19 I try crystal. Meth I tried one time I felt normal I just couldn t. sleep OK but I tried. the second time I ws feeling. bad my face ws turning yellow my body sleep dizzy so I drink a lot of milk I that I ws going. to die the milk did it I didn die r hospital. but like in a week. after I wnted to get hi weed I smoke I felt really bad my Hart I would. altarate like really. fast. people. said is normal but I didn t. use to feel. like that before I smoke crystal. so I. stop no drugs for like a year and I wanted to smoke weed I felt. the same sick my Hart I will feel like. tired like. if I get hi r low pressure. and I just drink milk I felt better but before I tried crystal. I wouldn t feel bad I haven t went and check my self if u don t use drugs I feel. no sick but now I m sacare cas I have a broken nose and I wnt a nose job and with the Anastasia water u called it so u wont feel nothing can it causes. to alcelarate my Hart is it possible. I can die cas the crystal. since I smoked it I can t get hi r anesthesia . is a different. drug r wt causes anesthesia. Im kind of scare?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012