Why do I have slight swelling in my left breast and lymph node since I have fibrocystic condition ?

does fibrocystic breast become infected in the nipple is bitten the wrong way my age is 33 i m 5 2 in 2009 i was told by my breast specialist that i have fibrocystic breast condition an somtimes rite befor my monthly cycle my left breast gets sore an a little painful.also last year during a fight a had with someone i was bit in my left nipple and now i have some slight swelling on my left breast an a swollen lymp node. i was wondering was it coming from my fibrocystic condition or an infection.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011