Why do I have pain from the root canal through the gum to half of the head even after taking medicines like diclo and clindamycin ?

pain from the root canal through the gum to half of the head (severe half headache ) hi, I m 31, 1.8m height and 85kg weight ,but my problem is I use to have half headache especially at don time then I will see blood oozing from my gum . I went in for an x-ray but the dentist told me that ,the problem I am facing is not my teeth but gum so I was given an antibiotic(amoxycilin for 7 days . Exacty one year, I started experiencing that problem again (severe half headache) I visited my dentist and he gave me diclo and clindamycin , please I need your advice and help. My email is
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011