Why do I have full hard errection when I defecate in morning ?

Hi, I am 29 years old and married for two years now. I have good sex with wife and happy. Now I have wierd problem . When I go to defecate in morning, once the shit starts coming, I get a full hard erection spontaneously. It does not go away till I complete. Sometimes I masturbate to relieve it. I am scared?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
If you have constipation or you are straning during defication, then take one good laxative. Anxity is the another cause. take sleep enough. Be very friendly with your wife.
Do regular exersice, yoga and pranayam.Eat healthy food.
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
do not worry..its absolutely a normal phenomenon..stay calm and go ahead with your life..