Why do I have forgetfulness? Why are my relationships straining?

33 yrs, male, software development (sit long hours and do job), get stressed easily, unable to ignore anything bothering, mostly late by 10 mins in almost everything. Recently I am starting to forget a lot. I even sometime forget the online bank ids temporary one day & remember the other day. I feel others can justify their delay, failure better & I work hard but still could not justify. Could not find the way which makes things look normal. I get the beatings even if I work better. I tend to create acute angle with some & good relation with some. finding difficult to manage people, get ths done from them. Need help in fixing memory loss problem and dealing people.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012