Why do I have a pain in the left leg which feels like a pin prick when touched ?

Every once in a while i get this pain on my left leg and when I touch it it feels like a pin is pricking me. I`m 17 and I work in a restautant so I`m always on my feet. Could that have anything to do with it?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Hi dear
welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Do you have any bluish veins visible over the leg prominently? If not , a pricking type of pain needs evaluation.Did you have any injury anytime?

Please visit your General surgeon/Neurologist for review of same.You need a physical examination to be diagnosed with anything.Meanwhile you can consider taking Vitamin B 12 supplements / more of leafy vegetables for improvement.