Why do I get stomach upset with giddiness ?

I get a swooshing in my head and lightheadiness plus an upset stomach . I am 64 and female.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Dear Susan...

Sometimes an upset stomach with high acid secretions could give you headaches/lightheadedness. Balance your food intake to get rid of stomach problems. I would suggest you to take small frequent meals around 2hrs intervals. Also try more of Vegetable soups while you have this feeling and include fruits in your diet every day.Go more on fluids
Seek the help of an acupressurist to help you relieve of pain by using appropriate trigger points.
Apply a cold pack ( a cotton cloth dipped in cold water, sqeezed and applied around the area of abdomen) will be of a great releiver to you.

Sama wellness clinic