Why do I get pain in my penis after hand practice ?

i am having pain after hand practice..... i am doing hand practice once in 2 days if i do twice in a day then i am having pain in my pennis.... please help me there will be any problem in future for my sex life? i am 22 and still haven t met any women for sex........ please clear my doubt my hight is 5.11ft and weight is 68kg
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
hand practice or masturbation does not affect having sex with women. You need not worry about that. The pain in penis may just be inciedental or there might be some inherent weakness also. You can try some ayurvedic treatment for it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal