Why di I feel nauseated and vomit while having sex ?

Im 22 years old, approximately 5 5 and 125 punds....i was wondering why frequently i get nauseous during sex and even sometimes throw up.....i know im not pregnant because i am a lesbian, but can someone please help??
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Have u ever thought maybe u r not a true lesbian, or u just don't like sex with females? I was the same way and I figured maybe I just was turned off by the thought of doing it made my stomach upset.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Nausea only during sex is unusual.At times due to some disliking of act or compulsion this may happen.If you having problem in routine also you may have think of acid peptic disease.Be light on stomach before the act and I think you should not have any problem.bye.