Why are my stools sticky and thin? Why does my anus burn afterwards?

i have digestive system related problem.i cant take many foods.if i take next day i pass sticky and thin ,means the daimeter of the motion is very less.after passing i feel burning anus .again if i feel like going to toilet i pass same type.this continues for 4-5 times(apprx.)next if i go to toilet i pass only mucous.i feel pain and burning sensation in anus(tenesmus like).all my tests are normal ,except ESR .it is fluctuating.what might be the problem?pl. sugest me on this regard.thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012