Why am i getting recurrent diarrhea ?

Yesterday, some chili for dinner, then ran the toilet several times at night, the morning is not comfortable to work again today, are there any small way help to me? If you can help me, please leave a message:
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
hi welcome to Health Care Magic,
hi its just very transient thing. your body is reacting to the food that you ate. just give it sometime. drink plenty of liquids, it should settle down. tkcr
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Iswowgold,
Welcome to HCM
Probably it looks like you cannot digest spicy food. Its better you stop taking spicy food and also have food prepared with good hygienic measures.