Why am i getting persistent headache and dizziness ?

hello i know that you get asked this alot but i knocked my self out of all one minite and had a bump which is not a dent in my head ...i was very off ballenced nd nauses i have had this constand dizzy off ballence feeling on the left side of my body and have a constant head ache and also moody and emotion...i still havnt seen a doctor but i am considering it as the symptoms wont go away and as you can see with my writting i have also become confused with letters in my sppech what should i do
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Radiologist 's  Response

Thanks for choosing get a ct scan of your head as early as possible to assess if there is any fracture of the bones of the skull or otherwise to know what has been causing all these problems.Without investigation no treatment can be taken as it can be quite dangerous too.