Why am i bleeding after first sex ?

hii im from UAE...yesterday i had my first sex with my boyfriend whos is going to b my husband..but im having bleeding since then.whats the reason and how long it will take to stop? and have pain also.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
hii mam,
You had first intercourse with your partner and have slight bleeding with intervals.
It is called Post Coital Bleeding probably due to rupture of your hymen which is quite common and natural thing,occurs mostly in female with fist sex.
Bleeding will stop automatically after healing the rupture site.
So don't be much worried. Avoid sex for 2-3 days. For pain,you may take some analgesics. Maintain your hygiene to avoid infection.
Be well.

For more suggestion,you mail