Why am I unable to conceive after a series of vaginal infections?

i am 39yrs old, 1.52, 85 . had 3kids bw the ages 22 to 29 without problem; at the age of 33 had a 4mths pregnancy that never developed. for the past two yrs i have been having permenant infections (clamdia etc) febuary this year i had a surgery for an infection at the mouth of the uterus; Since 33, i have not been able to become pregnant , want is the reason
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
hi welcome to hcm.see because clamidiya infection you having difficulty in you said you gone through surgery you ask your doc from how much time i take precution after his advice you plan for child.dont lose hope.

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need not to worry as it is very common infection
only thing you need to keep in mind that take regular medicine and dont allow it to spread
there will be no problem in getting pregnancy.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.This could be because of incomplete eradication of infection like chlamydia.Please go for TORCH test to rule out presence of other viral infection which can lead to problems.Also go ultrasound of pelvis to rule out other problems.Please visit a gynecologist for this.At times in the treatment of infections both partners needed to be treated to avoid recurrence.
wishing you good health.