Why am I suffering from such a worst headache with blurry vision ?

Hi, I am a 32 year old female with no history of headaches. But five days ago I was awaken by the worst headache I have ever had, I have been taking tylenol and Ib but none of that is helping at all. I have a constant throbbing in my head and my vision is really blurry , i also have tingling down the whole right side of my body. I have tried laying in a dark room and that does not help at all. It does get much worse when I stand up though or cough. What else can I try I cant take the pain anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011