Why am I not ejaculating after sex ?

19 Male, No Chronic illnesses, family history of diabetes and cardiovascular ailments. Recently became sexually active, can t ejaculate during sexual intercourse . As i m still new to all of this, i don t know what the problem is. I don t have a problem with getting an erection or keeping the erection for an extended period of time, it is just having an ejaculation during sexual intercourse which the problem. Any advise, ideas and treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
as u r new to all this
take some time to adjust urself
dont think from the bigning that u hv some problem
do masturbate and see u can ejaculate or not,
normally it occur after some times
u will feel that somethingg is coming out of penis,after that u will ejaculate.
so doont worry ,be happy
still u not find it ,consult doctor