Why am I having wet dreams with frequent back and leg pain ? I am on the treatment for PDA and Congenital heart disease

Hi, Im 25 years old lady, a PDA CHD patient, taking medications lanoxin, capthophril and carvid. Who has encountering frequent urination during the morning to the point that I wet my undies and pants at home and today I experienced a wet dreams, with frequent back pains, legs and feet cramps. Am I pregnant of is it something to do with my illness? I m also more forgetful that causes me to resigned from work, lose track on the date, forget what I said for a minute and to the things where I placed it. Is it sign of lacking of oxygen?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011