Why am I having pain in my upper abdomen ?

Female, age 19, relatively inactive (no sports, etc.) and no recent medical issues other than TMJ. I bent down too fast to pick up something, now my upper abdominals hurt and I m having slight breathing trouble. I was thinking my liver might be inflammed or something. It s a slight pain, and it feels like there s water there/like it s cold. Also, that area keeps rumbling. It s been 24 hours since.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Hi Elena ,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
You need complete investigations done to rule out any severe injury.
I suggest you need immediate USG done and you must consult your local physician.
Good Luck!