Why am I feeling sore at the end of ribs and naval area?

hi i dont wont to seem alarm if not kinda worried .which i am.about 3months ago i got a very strange feeling in my left side.i touch at the end of my ribs and its tender and around back is times i feel like cutting kinda around to my navol and this tearing like presure .my side for several months has been this way .
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The symptoms you mentioned may not be enough for a proper diagnosis. From the look and feel of it, the symptoms may be an out come of gastric derangement. Do you have acidity? Do you have heart burn and tightness across chest area after eating of on fasting? Are you overweight or obese? What is your age? BP? Iabetic? Exerising or sluggish lifestyle? Nswer all these questions and you will know your problem.

If not, consult a general physician for further advice.
Get well soon.