Why am I always so tired?

Why am I always so tired. my dr said i'm ok just a little anemic. I get so tired so easy and my pulse is 110. plz help 110 is my resting pulse. the most I do before I take it is get up to go to the restroom I weigh 135 and i m 5 6. My resting pulse has been running 110
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Maybe you should get a second opinion. 110 is a rather high pulse rate, but sometimes when people have their pulse taken, nerves make it more rapid. Anemia would be more the cause of tiredness, but only slightly anemic would not be really noticeable. I would contact a second physician for his opinion. Chronic fatigue syndrome could be a possibility as well as depression. Good luck and don't give up until you get some help.