Why I feel pain in my chest and sometime soreness of breath ?

why i feel pain in my chest and sometime shorness of breath? hi im 23 year old female i have no bp or sugar or cholestrol but i have sudden sharp pain of the left side of my chest at times. IT is sudden and only last a few seconds. Sometimes it radiates to my left shoulder blade. When the sharp pain goes away it is a little painful in shoulder blade, underarm, and chest for a while. It usually happens sometimes when i was alone or sumtime when i do nothing It scares me because I do not want it to be my heart. 1 month ago
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009