Why I am so scared to find the truth of my sickness ?

i dont know why im so scared to find the truth of my sickness ? i have slight pain or uncomfortable feeling on my left hand side.the last time i visit my cardiology is one and have yrs ago.he found i have adnormal heart beat .but the rest are scared if i have serious heart problem
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
you could have a number of things and more often than not it could be something minor and easy and quick to fix, if you get it seen about. So stop putting it off and torturing yourself even more with worry. Just go to the Dr. Worry can cause Lot's of health problems too. Take care of yourself.............there's only one you.