Why I am passing bad smelly wind after having alcoholic drinks or after workouts and also having shooting pains in abdomen ?

Hi- I have a bad smell like gas after I have a few alcholic drinks and also sometimes when I work out. It just permeates from my body because I notice people around me. I am in my late 20 s and in very good health, I eat well and run almost everyday. I ve had CT Scan and stool tests, both negative. This has been going on for what seems like over a year. I have these shooting pains sometimes throughout my abdomen and also a pain in my upper abdomen. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012