Why I am not able to gain height by Dr.Ayurvedha ?

Dr.Ayurvedha is not working for me !! give me the solution for tht... hello Doctor ..... Am taking this DR.Ayurvedha product right from 40 days... i dont see any changes...but they told to take one hour before or after food with water...and they told that we can see the change within 25 days... my height is 5.0... pls give me some solution...
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Your height is always depends upon your genes.It increases up to 21 yr. age.
What is your age..?
There is no any medicine to increase height....
You can increase it by proper exercise like Swimming,cycling,pull ups,stretching exercise.Take high calcium diet like milk,banana and fruits,vegetable..