Who is this Anthony Colpo, is he a scammer ?

Could someone please tell me who this Anthony Colpo guy is I hear so much about on here. Is this guy for real ? Is his info correct. If not please explain with references. Thak you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
This has been an ongoing topic of discussion for about 2 months now. There is someone in the community who also has 2 or 3 alias that promotes his books. He is basically a fitness trainer and a independent researcher who does not believe that high cholesterol causes coronary heart disease among other things. It is not the point whether someone agrees with Anthony Colpo or not, but he is not a doctor. Also the person in the community who promotes this is very rude to everyone who answers and curses them, and calls them stupid, cunts, among other bad names because some of us do not believe what Anthony Colpo believes. So when we answer his posts (he never asks a question), he curses us if we contradict him with our beliefs. Anthony Colpo does not believe what is proven by the American Heart Association and others and what other doctors believe all over the country. One of the books Anthony Colpo has written is The Great Cholesterol Con, Why everything you have been told about cholesterol, diet, and heart disease is wrong. Anyway, I will give you some links to his sites and you can decide what you believe for yourself: Personally, I do not believe what he says or writes at all. And if that person sees what I posted and I am sure you will catch his attention with your question, you will see how I am responded to. I am sure you will get a response from him or one of his alias names.