Whitish green discharge from penis, burning on urinating, semen leakage. Cure?

I have this white liquid that comes out of the tip of my penis before it was white it was like a greenish color but it s white now can you please inform me what it could be it Burns when I go to pee and its also is at the tip of my penis after all day unless I squeeze and it drips out enough to were I can see it and it runs down
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You are passing white discharge from the penis.Di you have a unprotected sex recntly? This discharge is due to a secretion from inflamed periurethral glands.adn is the cause of burning urination.Please get following investigations done
1)Routine Examination
2)Microscopic examination of a discharge from the Urethra.to find out the organism(Gram Staining)
Take some antibiotics like Doxycycline and Anti inflammatory drug like Acetofenac after consulting your family Physician.