Whitish clear discharge only in the morning, STI ruled out, on doxycycline. What is the cause?

Hi, im drinking doxycline for 4 straight days now, however, I still see whitish/clear discharge only in the morning. I have no problem peeing, could it be that the antibiotic that was prescribed to me is not working. My urologist did not test me for any STI cause he thinks that the discharge that I am seeing in the morning is just my secretion but just to be sure, he prescribed doxycline.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Hi, thanks for using health care magic

The discharge that you are describing does sound like the normal female discharge.
There are different types of discharges that can be seen:(1) white discharge ,usually seen at the beginning and end of the cycle, it is not associated with itching (2)clear and watery discharge occurs at different times in the cycle, may sometimes increase after exercising (3)clear and stretchy usually indicates that the woman is ovulating.

I hope this is helpful,