Whiteness in the corner of lip after using salicylic acid accidentally. Solution?

Hey, I have been using 20% salicylic acid on my face for about a month (been working wonders). I just used it again, and I accidently got it on my lip, in the corner. I didn t know until I rinsed my face and noticed part of my lip was now white (like frosting on the face when acid gets too deep). I deep rinsed it, put some vacaline on it. But should I be concerned? I know lip skin is very sensitive so I m a little worried what might happen. Thanks, Nick
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012